Sign in
Download Opera News App

WILDFIRE

Towels and toilet roll caught fire in a bathroom blaze in Kingsteignton

Towels and toilet roll caught fire in a bathroom blaze in Kingsteignton

TOWELS and toilet roll caught fire in a Kingsteignton home on Saturday morning. Fire crews from Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and Torquay were called in shortly before 11.30am after a neighbour reported the fire due to a smoke alarm sounding and a smell of smoke. A fire control spokesperson said: ‘Crews gained entry to...

Read Full Story
Kingsteignton Newton Abbot Teignmouth Torquay

Top News

EUROPEAN POLITICS

Boris Johnson Was 'Ambushed With A Cake', Says Supporter In Wildest 'Partygate' Excuse Yet

huffingtonpost.co.uk
Boris Johnson Was 'Ambushed With A Cake', Says Supporter In Wildest 'Partygate' Excuse Yet

EUROPEAN POLITICS

Boris Johnson Was 'Ambushed With A Cake', Says Supporter In Wildest 'Partygate' Excuse Yet

huffingtonpost.co.uk

EUROPEAN POLITICS

All the Covid rules in place at time of Boris’s ‘birthday party’

metro.co.uk
All the Covid rules in place at time of Boris’s ‘birthday party’

EUROPEAN POLITICS

All the Covid rules in place at time of Boris’s ‘birthday party’

metro.co.uk

comments

Load app to read more comments