Sign in
Download Opera News App

HOMEPAGE

Man treated for smoke inhalation after fire leaves house looking like this

Man treated for smoke inhalation after fire leaves house looking like this

Crews from Hanley, Longton and Burslem attended the scene A man was treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Stoke-on-Trent. Crews from Hanley, Longton and Burslem were called to Prime Street, in Northwood, on Saturday (June 12). It is thought the fire came from a faulty mobile phone charger. It has now...

Read Full Story
Burslem Hanley Longton Northwood Prime Street Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service

Top News

GOSSIP CELEBRITY

Alex Scott rages at stinging personal attack from Lord Jones 'Working class and PROUD'

express.co.uk
Alex Scott rages at stinging personal attack from Lord Jones 'Working class and PROUD'

GOSSIP CELEBRITY

Alex Scott rages at stinging personal attack from Lord Jones 'Working class and PROUD'

express.co.uk

HOMEPAGE

Fury at BBC Olympics coverage as Dina Asher-Smith breaks down in tears 'Why the zooming?'

express.co.uk
Fury at BBC Olympics coverage as Dina Asher-Smith breaks down in tears 'Why the zooming?'

HOMEPAGE

Fury at BBC Olympics coverage as Dina Asher-Smith breaks down in tears 'Why the zooming?'

express.co.uk

comments

Load app to read more comments