One of the most overwhelming and best moment of a woman is when she discovers that she is expecting a baby. The thought of a little one growing inside of you is always too good to be true because it is every womans dreams dream to carry her own child in her belly for 9 months and then deliver the baby.
At a moment, you totally forget to know if its a boy or a girl because ordinarily, the joy of expecting her own child is enough to make her happy. But sooner or later, you get eager to anxious to know the s*x of the child.
There are a number of different reasons you may want to know the gender of your baby. Some people want to buy appropriate clothes, others want to think up different names that fit their gender, and others just want to know because they’re so curious.
Whatever your reason is, waiting until you get that ultrasound can be difficult. And even then, sometimes your partner doesn’t want to know the gender and therefore you can’t know. But if you want to be sneaky, you can tell if you’re having a girl by some of these signs.
The suspense that comes with wanting to know if you are expecting a boy or a girl is always so high and that is why we bring to you some signs that will make you know if it is a girl you are bringing to the world :
(1) When you Crave Sweet things too much : I think most of us ladies can agree that we always crave sweets! However, if you’re craving them NON STOP since you got pregnant and your sweet tooth just can’t ever be satisfied, it’s said that you’ll be having a girl.
While there’s no science to back up this reasoning either, it’s a method that’s been used since long before ultrasounds were around and has held up fairly well when tested.
(2) When your left boob is bigger: While most women’s left boob is typically bigger than their right, if you go through pregnancy and notice that it develops a LOT more than your right, it’s said that you’ll be giving birth to a baby girl and not a boy.
(3) High heart rate: This is a really accurate science based sign you can use in order to tell if you’re having a boy or a girl. Boy fetuses naturally have a lower heart rate that is either 140 or lower whereas girls have a higher heart rate between 140-160. If your fetus has higher heart rate you can expect to be having a girl!
(4) Higher chances of geting Acne: Another thing that involves hormones when you’re pregnant is if you get acne or not. Some women don’t ever seem to get acne during any pregnancies, however, if you’re carrying a girl, you’re more likely to get a lot of hormonal acne whereas you’ll have much less if it’s a boy. So if you’re breaking out a ton, have no fear! It’s just a girl!
(5) When the belly is Oval in shape: The shape of your pregnant belly can also tell you which gender you’re having. Although there isn’t really a scientific reason that this works, it has been used for hundreds of years in predicting the gender of babies and has worked for a large majority of the time. If your belly is more oval than it is round, you’ll be having a baby girl.
Are you now convinced if you are having a girl or boy now?
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below
Source : herinterest
Images : Google