Former Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada took to social media to reveal that menstrual cramps made her miss Alex Ekubo’s wives association hangout, incurred the wrath of trolls who slammed her over the disclosure.
The actor who shared a video from Alex Ekubo’s wives association hangout at the beach, had Ifu Ennada regretting not turning up and disclosing it was all because of her menstrual cramps. The reality show star wrote on the post; See what I’m missing. Menstrual cramps is a bastard.
This is however not the first time Ifu Ennada will be called over a menstrual cramp comment. Few months ago, she was lashed out at for taking to social media to complain about menstrual pains. This was in an Instagram post where she cried out over the pains she was going through.
Not enjoying the post, a social media troll took to the comments section to shut her up. The follower advised that she keeps the whole thing to herself. The reality show star who also wasted no time in answering the troll, stated that she won’t be saying what was on her mind because she had given her life to Christ. She further disclosed that there is nothing wrong in talking about menstrual pain publicly, or seeking help.
Here are some things you dont know about Ifu Ennada:
- Ifu Ennada is a Nigeria Actor, Fashion Designer, Presenter, Fitness Blogger and Aspiring Musician who hails from Abia State.
2. She is a Computer Science graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State.
3. This beautiful multi-talented young lady, loves designing cloths and as a matter of fact she wears only her designs to events and makes bespoke outfits for her customers.
4. She worked at Goldmyne Entertainent as a presenter and reporter for Video Wheels and Hitz on TV, she then moved to Dynamix Communications where she did a lot of behind the scenes as a TV producer, reporter and she was also in-charge of Voiceovers, Scriptwriting and Content Creation. In 2012 she co-produced Dynamix All Youth Awards and she was also a Lifestyle editor to Youth Mix Magazines.
5. In 2013, She got her first role as an Actor when she went to an audition with a friend and she grabbed a spot for one of the Major Characters on the Award winning TV Series, Emerald, since then she has concentrated on Acting and has since featured on Mnet Multiple Award Winning TV Series, Tinsel, just to mention but a few.
6. Her role in AMAA 2016 Award winning film O-Town got her a nomination for Best young and promising actor.
7. In 2017, her self-produced short film, Tears Of A Broken Virgin, premiered at the InShort Film Festival and she won the award for Best Actress for her role in the film.
8. What she intends to do with the prize money is to make films with the scripts she has written, she also wants to build a fitness brand, also go into hair business and then charity.
Who else is wondering if Ifu Ennada is the only woman that has Menstrual Pains?