Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson can never stop appreciating her husband.
She took to Instagram to share how loving and caring he is, saying he’s not just her king but her hero. Read below;
TBT with fineboy,onwale�(esan language) @princeodiokojie ,you are not a ‘King’…… You are more than a king,a king fights for his people but a hero fights for everyone…You are a Hero,My own Hero.��❤️❤️❤️obulu twinny�. Hey Friends……
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson has been appointed the new SSA to the Kogi State Government, so we have decided to put together 10 interesting things you probably don’t know about her.
Here we go;
1. Mercy Johnson was born in Lagos on 28 August 1984.
2. Mercy is a native of of Okene in Kogi state. She’s also the fourth child from a family of seven children.
3. The super talented actress joined the entertainment industry after she failed her University entrance examination.
4. Her interest in the movie industry was triggered by Genevieve Nnaji, “I watched her in the movie “Sharon Stone” and I knew I wanted to act,” the actress said in a 2013 interview with Bella Naija.
5. Mercy made her acting debut in 2003 when she stared in her breakout movie ‘The Maid.’
6. The actress was one of the inaugural winners at the AMVCA 2013 for her role in the comedy film ‘Dumebi the Dirty Girl’.
7. Mercy got married to her husband Prince Odianosen Okojie in Lagos Nigeria on Saturday, August 27, 2011.
8. On December 30, 2012, the actress welcomed her baby girl Purity Ozioma, in the United States of America. She welcomed her first son and second child on October 15, 2014. On August 26, 2015, the actress confirmed her third pregnancy.
9. Mercy met her husband for the first time in 2009 on a flight. According to her, she didn’t remember, but then they met again in 2009.
10. Mercy was the most searched celebrity in Nollywood for 2011 and 2012.