Sign in
Download Opera News App

WILDFIRE

Electrical malfunction cause of Vancouver duplex fire

Electrical malfunction cause of Vancouver duplex fire

A fire Monday at the Logan's Court duplexes in the 1100 block of West 36th Street was found to be accidental and caused by an electrical failure or malfunction of the electrical panel. The fire started in Unit 1144 but affected the attached unit, according to the Vancouver Fire Marshal's Office....

Read Full Story
Heidi Scarpelli Lincoln Logan 's Court Vancouver Vancouver Fire Department

Top News

HOMEPAGE

Gottlieb reassures on Johnson & Johnson: FDA didn't order vaccine off the market

thehill.com
Gottlieb reassures on Johnson & Johnson: FDA didn't order vaccine off the market

HOMEPAGE

Gottlieb reassures on Johnson & Johnson: FDA didn't order vaccine off the market

thehill.com

MURDER

The Kenosha police officer who shot Jacob Blake in the back has returned to active duty without being disciplined or charged

insider.com
The Kenosha police officer who shot Jacob Blake in the back has returned to active duty without being disciplined or charged

MURDER

The Kenosha police officer who shot Jacob Blake in the back has returned to active duty without being disciplined or charged

insider.com

comments

Load app to read more comments