Sign in
Download Opera News App

Wildfire

Resident hospitalized after Mattapan house fire

Resident hospitalized after Mattapan house fire

Courtesy of Boston Fire Department BOSTON (WHDH) - One resident was hospitalized after a house in Mattapan caught on fire Monday morning. Firefighters responding to a reported fire at 140 Savannah Ave. around 5:20 a.m. found heavy smoke coming from the one-story building. Boston EMS transported one person to an area hospital with undisclosed injuries. The fire left behind about $150,000 worth of damage. The cause...

Read Full Story
Boston Boston Fire Department Boston Fire Investigation Mattapan Savannah Ave