Sign in
Download Opera News App

Drought

Tuesday Morning Forecast: Widespread rain expected starting tomorrow

Tuesday Morning Forecast: Widespread rain expected starting tomorrow

TODAY: Mostly cloudy and warm with drizzle possible. Chance of rain: 10%. High: 70. Winds: SE 15 MPH. TONIGHT: Cloudy and mild. Chance of rain: 10%. Low: 60. Winds SE 15 MPH. TOMORROW: Widespread rain is expected starting tomorrow evening. A few storms with gust winds will also be possible. Chance of rain: 80%. High: 69. Winds: NW 15 MPH. THURSDAY: Widespread rain is...

Read Full Story
Low

Top News

US-politics

Senate Deal Delays Trump Trial, Clears Way for Biden Nominees

bloomberg.com
Senate Deal Delays Trump Trial, Clears Way for Biden Nominees

US-politics

Senate Deal Delays Trump Trial, Clears Way for Biden Nominees

bloomberg.com

Gossip-Celebrity

Nancy Grace mourns friend Larry King, ‘there’s never been anybody like him’

foxnews.com
Nancy Grace mourns friend Larry King, ‘there’s never been anybody like him’

Gossip-Celebrity

Nancy Grace mourns friend Larry King, ‘there’s never been anybody like him’

foxnews.com