Sign in
Download Opera News App

ROAD ACCIDENT

Tragedy as two-year-old dies after swallowing remote control's button battery

Tragedy as two-year-old dies after swallowing remote control's button battery

Two-year-old Harper-Lee Farnthorpe, from Abbey Hulton in Staffordshire, was 'loved by everyone' Two-year-old Harper-Lee Farnthorpe, from Abbey Hulton in Staffordshire, was 'loved by everyone' A two-year-old girl died after swallowing a button battery believed to be from a remote control. Harper-Lee Farnthorpe, from Abbey Hulton, Staffordshire, began vomiting blood before being rushed to...

Read Full Story
Abbey Hulton Harper-Lee Farnthorpe Royal Stoke University Hospital Staffordshire

Top News

MURDER

Mother charged with murder of baby son and attempted murder of two-year-old daughter

express.co.uk
Mother charged with murder of baby son and attempted murder of two-year-old daughter

MURDER

Mother charged with murder of baby son and attempted murder of two-year-old daughter

express.co.uk

HOMEPAGE

Human remains found in Pyrenees confirmed as those of missing British hiker

metro.co.uk
Human remains found in Pyrenees confirmed as those of missing British hiker

HOMEPAGE

Human remains found in Pyrenees confirmed as those of missing British hiker

metro.co.uk

comments

Load app to read more comments