On the 3rd of May, 2020, Renowned publisher of “Our Daily Manna” devotional, Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe preached the message : “LIFE IS A CHEMICAL EXPERIENCE”.
Before his message, two powerful prayer points were raised:
A. No weapon formed against us in this month shall prosper.
B. There shall be no bad news in this month of May.
Bishop Chris E. Kwakpovwe, a qualified PHARMACIST-TURNED PEEACHER, went ahead to preach about our lives being a chemical experience: FROM BIRTH TO THE GRAVE.
In Genesis chapter 2 vs 7, the bible says that God formed man out of the dust. The POPULAR SAND found everywhere from which man was created is actually a chemical called Silicon dioxide. So man began his journey on earth as a chemical being.
NEW BORN BABIES cry at birth because that FIRST CRY EXPANDS THE LUNGS To receieve the dose of OXYGEN – another chemical.
Also, 99% of the human body is made up of the following chemicals: Carbon, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Hydrogen and Calcium.
Therefore, man is a CHEMICAL STORY. He was made out of dust (Silicon dioxide) and will return to the same dust (Silicon dioxide). Oxygen was immediately released to man for free after he became a living soul.
Living with a ventilator for years would have been unaffordable by man, therefore we should always show gratitude to God for giving us oxygen for free.
90% of sicknesses, man encounters are stress- related. Also, when there is an imbalance of chemicals in the body, sickness always occur.
As a PHARMACIST and a PROPHET, the ODM publisher himorously coined the word, “GRATITUDOCINE” as a new”drug” humans need for a sickness-and-stress-free life on earth.
According to him, “GRATITUDOCINE” is all about being grateful to the most high God even in all circumstances. Everyday, give God thanks that you are alive and not purchasing oxygen to live.
Our immunity can be greatly built when we maintain a lifestyle of gratitude to our maker, God. Even in battles, give God thanks. It is the surest way to build your immunity. God has a plan for you, as long as you are alive.
There is a chemical in the body called SEROTONIN.
View this post on Instagram
This chemical is released when you’re happy and whenever you engage in physical exercise. It increases our immunity level. Stop keeping grudges, consuming alcohol, imbibe positive attitudes and learn to forgive people quickly.
In summary, for us to grow spiritually, we must do the following:
1. Always be grateful to God. “GRATITUDOCINE.” Psalm 136.
2. Bitterness can hurt you, because it will lead to chemical imbalance in your body.
3. Do not totally isolate yourself from others. It can lead to depression, thereby causing low immunity.
Remember Job, who prayed for his friends and recieved a miraculous turnaround from God. Job 42:10.
4. Positivity can greatly boost your immune system. Shun negativity, be positive about life. Also, strive to live in peace with others, it will balance your chemical level. Phillipians 4:8.
5. Be concerned about where you are going to , not necessarily the circumstances you are experiencing. That is what makes you a winner. A winner is an achiever.
6. If you lost your job in this Pandemic season, just have faith in God. Losers focus on what they are going through. Achievers focus on where they are going to.
7. Be like the Chameloen! Be a positive chameleon in life. LIKE THE CHAMELEON THAT CAN CHANGE COLOUR TO ITS ENVIRONMENT, ADAPT TO WHEREVER YOU ARE WHATEVER LIFE HANDS YOU. Stop complaining. If you’ve been hurt, forgive. Learn how to adjust. TURN LEMONS TO LEMONADES. TURN BROKEN EGGS TO OMELLETTE. STOP COMPLANING.
8. Life itself is a chemical experience. You must build your immunity.
There was an outstanding testimony during the ONLINE SERVICE, a certain Covid-19 patient got healed after using the “Our Daily Manna” devotional. The testifier stated that an angel appeared to him in his dream assuring him of his healing, a day later, he was totally free of all symptoms and discharged.
More Sundays via Facebook: Ourdailymannaonline
Youtube: Manna TV INTERNATIONAL
8:30am, 9:35am. 10.30am.