A lady spent a few days in the hospital recently after she suffered severe reactions from hamburger meat she bought and ate.
She said she got the meat from a shop that is different from the one she normally got them from. The lady with the handle @deelishhhh_ on twitter, shared photos of her swollen mouth as a result of her body reacting to the contents in the hamburger meat.
She wrote; “Lesson of the day: stick to what you know. Buy things you always buy… It doesn’t hurt to try new foods but SHEESH. Just pray you don’t look like me in the end.”
lesson of the day: stick to what you know. ? buy things you always buy.. it doesn’t hurt to try new foods but SHEESH. just pray you don’t look like me in the end.?? pic.twitter.com/mfN9bwRVWM
— miyah w/ da phat lips. ? (@deelishhhh_) April 22, 2019
She also made series of videos and took tons of pictures to show her followers what she was going through.
i took the pills before I even thought about going to the ER but when it started progressing i went on and drove myself here.. they put some in my IV every 5 hours now..
— miyah w/ da phat lips. ? (@deelishhhh_) April 23, 2019
Social media users who came across the story couldn’t help but burst out with intense laughter as they sent in their messages. Here are some comments gathered from Twitter:
Yo you are so strong imma fan you turned a horrible experience into something that could be funny to everyone we need more people like you
— Brandon Pain (@_BrandonPain) April 22, 2019
I sincerely hope you are ok, but yo!!!!! pic.twitter.com/j9WRo0r6Dp
— Valenda J?? (@valendaj) April 22, 2019
U a beautiful type of person to be able to turn your pain into humor.
Ya must be living a happy life
— goooooooooooooo fucccccccxxxxxxckkkk yourselffffff (@smokinpacifiers) April 23, 2019
— Rico Suavē ?? (@thatskinnydude8) April 22, 2019
Your friend looks really familiar. I’m from Clinton too.. so sorry this is happening to you!! I hope you find out what you are allergic to.
— Mantha Chancellor (@TheManthanator) April 23, 2019