What is ankara? What is ankara fabric? Isn’t it the capital of Turkey? It is the capital of Turkey and it is also the name of a popular fabric worn by many Africans.
So what is ankara?allthingsankara.comAnkara commonly known as “Ankara prints”, “African prints”,”African wax prints” “Holland wax” and “Dutch wax”, is a 100% cotton fabric with vibrant patterns.
It is usually a colorful cloth and is primarily associated with Africa because of its tribal-like patterns and motifs.
It is also a very versatile fabric and many items can be made from it such as hats, earrings, blazers, and shoes to name a few.
To make ankara an even more versatile fabric, fashion brands and fabric suppliers have manufactured ankara prints on fabrics like chiffon, silk, spandex for clothing such as kaftans, iro and bubas, bathing suits, sports bars, leggings & socks.
If you do not have a remarkable Ankara piece in your wardrobe, can it be said that you are not following the fashion trends?
Ankara is life! And this is something every woman is beginning to know. There are styles, unique styles that would make you stand out any day and any time and we are always ready to bring them to you.
Below are some amazing Ankara Styles for every woman.
1. So chic and also comfy.
2. Or make yours into a shirt dress like Ronkefella
3. Or a simple bodycon like we have here
4. Make it super short to show off some legs.
5. Or something this colourful
6. Make it with a bit of fringe like this lady did
7. And this simple but cute one
8. The belt does a lot of magic to this look
9. We love how happy she is in her Ankara dress
10. And this simple but lovely one
11. We absolutely love the sleeves on this dress
12. This dress is super cute
13. You could make yours into flare too
14. You could also rock it with a sneakers
15. This is super sweet
16. Daring but bound to make a statement
17. Isn’t this the sweetest?
18. Simple but classy, all day everyday.
19. This is the real definition of sophistication
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below and don’t forget to shareSource: Fabwoman/allthingsankara.com