It is in this light that Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon has taken to social media to ask how one can tell his partner that he is horny.
According to him, he is asking for a friend.
Adeyemi Okanlawon, is an actor of note with several his work being nominated and awarded by prominent Pan-African film bodies. Speaking about him, we have decided to present you 10 interesting facts about the talented actor.
1 Adeyemi Okanlawon, aka Deyemi, was born in Southwest Nigeria to an Aircraft Engineer father Adeyemi Okanlawon, and Adeyinka Okanlawon a baker and entrepreneur.
2. He had his primary school education at Taikenny Nursery and Primary School in Lagos, and his secondary education at International School, Lagos. He then went on to study Chemical Engineering at the University of Lagos and graduated in 2007 and further got a Certificate in Acting For Film from the New York Film Academy.
3. Okanlawon made his feature film debut in the 2010 movie ZR-7, before which he featured in a short film titled A Grain of Wheat. He went on to feature in and co-produce many more short-films and by 2012 he had gained notoriety for his numerous appearances in made-for-internet short films and web series including Blink, 6:30pm and Knock Knock.
4. Before becoming a full time actor in 2013, Okanlawon had a career in Sales and Marketing.
5. The “Beyond Blood” actor got married to his wife, Dami in 2013.
6. In 2013, he won the award for Best Actor in a Short Film at the In-Short Film Festival for Tolu Ajayi’s psychological thriller, “Blink.”
7. The talented actor has made cameo appearances in a number of Nigerian music videos including No be You by Waje and Soldier by Falz The Bahd Guy.
8. Deyemi has also appeared in OLX and GLO Television commercials.
9. His skills include; Shotokan Karate, Swimming, Motor Bike, Saxophone and Guitar.
10. On July 10, 2016, Okanlawon and his wife Damilola welcomed their first child.