Video showing the moment a three-year-old boy had sulphuric acid poured on his face has been released. The man who poured acid on the boy was following orders from the boy’s father . The child’s father, who will not be named to protect the identity of his children, was angry that his wife had walked out on him in April 2016 with their kids. The 40-year-old father planned the attack on his own child so the court can rule in his favour and he will get custody of the kids.
The father enlisted the help of six men to carry out his evil plot. CCTV cameras captured a man, alleged to be Adam Cech, holding out his arm to spray the corrosive substance at the youngster inside Home Bargains in Worcester. The court heard Cech was accompanied by co-defendants Jan Dudi and Norbert Pulko in the store before the ‘cowardly attack’ took place.Security footage shows the mum walking around the shop browsing for a birthday present with her children at around 2.13pm. Jurors were told Cech, Dudi and Pulko entered the store at the same time and can also be seen walking along the aisles. The boy can be seen standing next to a display containing footballs before he is covered in sulphuric acid.
The father allegedly planned with six others to have acid poured on his son just to show that his wife was an unfit mother for their son. This came after he had consulted with an Imam on whether it was allowed in Islam for him to kill his wife and children. The 40-year-old father was involved in a protracted custody battle with his estranged wife who has three kids with him, so he came up with the devious plan so as to get custody of his children Worcester Crown Court heard the youngster, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, suffered serious burns to his face and arm at the Home Bargains store in the city on July 21 last year after he was squirted in the face with sulphuric acid.
The father, whose identity is being hidden to protect his kids, has been charged with conspiring to unlawfully or maliciously cast or throw sulphuric acid on or at the boy between June 1 and July 22, with intent to burn, maim, disfigure or disable the minor, or do some grievous bodily harm to him.
(Left to right) Norbert Pulko, Saied Hussini, father of 3-year-old boy (cannot be identified), Martina Badiova, Adam Cech, Jabar Paktia and Jan Dudi, in the dock at Worcester Crown Court. It was not the first time the boy had been targeted – with an earlier incident allegedly taking place on July 13 and involving Pulko, Hussini and Badiova, the court heard.
Jonathan Rees QC, prosecuting said:In April 2016 his wife had left him, taking their three children with her and, in due course, she issued divorce proceedings. The prosecution say that it will become apparent the first defendant took the separation badly. Mr Rees said the father had been granted fortnightly supervised contact with his children but he had launched legal proceedings for greater access. This application was being opposed by his wife.
What are your thoughts on this? Kindly leave a comment